Winter slaw with warm celery seed dressing
By Good Food
This coleslaw uses a vinaigrette instead of mayonnaise to create a super healthy veggie salad dish
- Serves 12
Nutrition per serving
- 200g thick green beans, halved lengthways, then cut in 2
- 1 small head white cabbage, shredded
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 4 large carrots, shredded
- 5 tbsp sunflower oil
- 5 tbsp cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp celery seeds
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
Cook the green beans for 1 min in boiling salted water, then drain and rinse under a cold tap. Place in a large bowl with the cabbage, onion and carrot.
In a small saucepan, bring the dressing ingredients to the boil. Add a pinch of salt, remove from the heat, let cool for 5 mins, then toss with the salad before serving.