Spicy cheese & tomato bake
A super-simple pasta bake that uses sundried tomato pesto, paprika and two cheeses – Parmesan and goat’s cheese
- Serves 4
Nutrition per serving
- 400g pasta shapes- we used amori (spirals)
- 190g jar sundried tomato pesto
- 1-2 red chillies, deseeded and chopped
- 250g large cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 50g grated parmesan (or vegetarian alternative)
- 150g tub goat's cheese, chopped
Can be prepared the day before and chilled until needed for baking.
Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 and boil the pasta following pack instructions. Meanwhile, tip the pesto, chilli, tomatoes and paprika into a large ovenproof dish. Shake 3 tbsp water in the closed pesto jar to get out the last bits, then pour into the dish and stir everything together. Drain the pasta, tip into the dish, season and mix well with half the Parmesan.
Scatter over the goat’s cheese, followed by the remaining Parmesan, then bake for 15-20 mins until piping hot and the cheese has melted.