Lemony spiced hummus
By Sarah Cook
Jazz up shop-bought hummus with harissa, herbs and lemon for a quick and easy party dip. Serve with toasted flatbreads and raw vegetables
- Serves 6
Nutrition per serving
- 2 x 200g tubs ready-made houmous
- zest and juice 1 lemon, finely grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 tbsp harissa
- 4 tbsp toasted pine nuts
- ½ small pack coriander or flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- warm flatbread or toasted pitta, cucumber sticks and radishes, to serve
Mix the houmous with the lemon zest, juice and 1 tbsp olive oil. Spread over a small plate, then swirl in the harissa.
Scatter over the pine nuts and herbs, drizzle with a dash more oil, and serve with flatbreads or pitta, and cucumber sticks and radishes for dipping.