Serve lemon sole goujons in Mexican-style soft corn tortillas with red onion, cabbage and coriander salad and chipotle mayo
- Prep:15 mins
Nutrition per serving
- kcal 312
- fat 15g
- saturates 2g
- carbs 34g
- sugars 5g
- fibre 3g
- protein 13g
- salt 1.2g
- 220g pack lemon sole goujons
- 1 tsp chipotle paste or harissa
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 soft corn tortillas
- 175g white cabbages, finely shredded
- good handful chopped coriander
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped or sliced
- juice 1 small lime, plus wedges to serve (optional)
Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Space the goujons apart on a baking sheet and bake for 12-15 mins, following pack instructions, until crispy. Meanwhile, mix the chipotle or harissa into the mayo, and warm the tortillas – they are best warmed over a gas flame.
To make the salad, toss the cabbage, coriander and onion with the lime juice and some salt.
Spread the tortillas with a little spicy mayo, then place the salad and fish down the centre. Top with a little more mayo, then fold and eat with your fingers. Serve with lime wedges, if you like.