- Prep:5 mins
- Serves 2
Nutrition per serving
- kcal 339
- fat 7g
- saturates 1g
- carbs 35g
- sugars 3g
- fibre 2g
- protein 35g
- salt 0.03g
- 85g bulghar wheat
- zest 1 lemon and squeeze of juice
- ½ bunch dill, roughly chopped plus extra leaves to serve
- 4 trout fillets, boneless and skinned
- 1 small bulb fennel, thinly sliced
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
Heat oven to 210C/fan 190C/gas 7. Heat a baking sheet in the oven. Cook bulgar wheat according to the pack, drain, cool and fork in lemon zest and dill.
Divide bulgar wheat between 2 sheets baking parchment. Sandwich together 2 fish fillets and sit on top. Sprinkle over fennel, spring onions, lemon juice, and season to taste.
Wrap the parcels and put on the hot baking sheet. Bake in the oven for 12 mins or until fish is opaque and feels firm, top with extra dill and serve.