- 200g pack small button mushrooms, finely sliced
- juice 1 lemon
- 200g green beans, trimmed
- handful soft green herbs, such as basil, chervil, parsley and tarragon
- 100g cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 75g parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), shaved into large curls
TipOr why not try...
Tossing hot green beans with a finely chopped shallot and a good glug of walnut oil. Healthy benefits
Green beans are an excellent source of vitamins A and C. They also contain heart-friendly nutrients, including potassium and magnesium, which help to maintain a healthy blood pressure.