- 200g Thai rice noodles
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 thumb-size piece ginger, grated
- 450g peeled cooked Atlantic prawns
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- small bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- ½ small bunch mint, roughly chopped
- zest and juice 1 lime
- small handful roasted peanuts, chopped
TipWhy choose Atlantic prawns?
Atlantic prawns are not as big as farmed varieties, but they have a good flavour. Harvested from the North Atlantic, these prawns are quick to grow and breed. They are trawled in very fine nets and many of the boats fishing for them have grids on their nets that prevent other fish being caught at the same time.