- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 250g pack chestnut mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- small bunch parsley, leaves only
- 1 celery stick, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1?2 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped, (or use drieds chilli flakes)
- 300g spaghetti
TipIf you want to use a slow cooker...
Leave the Italian flavours to infuse for hours by adapting this recipe. Simply place all the ingredients except the parsley and pasta in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on Low for 6-7 hours. Just before you're ready to eat, cook your spaghetti, drain, mix with the mushroom mix and scatter with parsley to serve.