Red pepper, ham & cheese tart
By Good Food
Contains pork – recipe is for non-Muslims only
A sheet of ready-rolled puff pastry makes this tart easy as pie
- Serves 4
Nutrition per serving
- 215g ready-rolled puff pastry sheet
- 3 tbsp sundried tomato paste
- 4 slices ham
- 125g ball mozzarella, drained and torn into chunks
- 50g roasted red peppers from a jar, cut into strips
- 25g pitted black olives, halved
- large pinch dried oregano
- handful rocket leaves
TipMake it veggie
Swap the ham for a 280g jar chargrilled artichokes. Drain well, scatter over along with the other toppings and bake as before.
Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Unroll the pastry onto a baking sheet and score a border 1cm from the edge. Prick inside the border with a fork and spread with the sundried tomato paste. Bake for 12-15 mins.
Squash down the puffed-up pastry inside the scored rim, then top with the ham, cheese, peppers and olives. Sprinkle with oregano and bake for 10-12 mins more until the base is nice and crisp. Scatter with rocket leaves and serve.