Prawn, avocado & cucumber salad
A simple prawn salad to make the most of your spiralizer. Slices of chunky avocado and ribbons of cucumber make a great mix of textures and flavours
- Serves 4
Nutrition per serving
- 300g cooked, peeled king prawns, patted dry
- 120g baby spinach, washed and patted dry
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 large cucumber, ends trimmed, halved widthways and spiralled into thick ribbons, then patted dry, any very long strands cut in half
- 50g cashew nuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped (deseeded if you like)
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 ½ tbsp sesame oil
- 1 ½ tbsp soy sauce
Mix all the dressing ingredients together in a large bowl with some black pepper. Tip in the prawns and leave to marinate for 10 mins.
Lift the prawns out of the bowl and transfer to a plate, then toss the spinach in the remaining dressing. Add in the avocado and cucumber, and carefully toss to combine.
Divide the salad between plates, and top with the prawns and cashews.