Fruity lamb kebabs with chilli mayo
By Good Food
When the weather’s bright take these fruity favourites al fresco and cook on the bbq
- Serves 4
Nutrition per serving
- 1 tbsp chopped thyme or oregano
- juice 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 600g lamb neck fillet, diced
- 2 red peppers, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 2 green peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 small pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 200g jar light mayonnaise
- 1 chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- ½ small bunch coriander, chopped
- juice 1 lime
Mix the herbs, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic and some seasoning, add the lamb and turn to coat it in the marinade.
Thread the lamb, peppers and pineapple onto 8 metal skewers, alternating the ingredients as you go. Heat the barbecue or a griddle pan to hot, then cook the skewers for 8-10 mins turning frequently.
Meanwhile mix the mayo with the chilli, coriander and lime juice. Season and serve with the kebabs.