- 500g pack bread mix or pizza base mix
- little plain flour, for rolling
- 6 tbsp tomato pasta sauce or passata
- small bunch basil leaves, shredded
- 18 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 250g ball mozzarella torn (dry well with kitchen paper, to keep the base crispy)
- 25g parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), grated
TipShort on freezer space?
Don’t wrap the pizzas and trays with cling film, open freeze instead.
As soon as the pizzas are frozen solid, lift them off the trays and stack, using sheets of greaseproof paper or baking parchment in between.
Then wrap the whole stack in cling film, or put in a large freezer bag – perfect if you’ll be grabbing just one or two at a time.