- 1 large omega-3 rich egg (See TRY section at the bottom of the recipe)
- 200g frozen soya beans, defrosted
- zest and juice 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp flax seed oil (we used granoVita)
- 250g pouch Puy lentils
- small bunch spring onions, sliced
- 2 poached salmon fillets, skin removed
Increase omega-3 levels in other recipes by swapping smoked salmon for poached, steamed or baked salmon. Omega-3 fats are delicate and some will be lost during the smoking and cooking process. It’s more expensive, but wild fish is also a rich source of omega-3.