Spicy chicken rice
By Good Food
A simple, low-fat, mid-week dish that’s perfect when you are rushed for time but need to feed the family
- Serves 2
Nutrition per serving
- 200g pack spicy cooked chicken fillets (we used Waitrose sweet chilli mini fillets)
- 250g leftover cooked rice, or a 250g pouch pre-cooked rice
- ? cucumber, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, coarsely grated
- 20g pack mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 150ml pot low-fat natural yogurt
- 1 tsp clear honey
- pinch chilli powder
Chop the chicken into bite-size pieces and mix with the rice, cucumber and carrots.
Mix half the mint with the yogurt, honey, chilli powder, and seasoning. Stir into the rice and sprinkle with the remaining mint.