- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, halved and thinly sliced
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- large bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves and stalks separated
- 2-3 tsp paprika
- 200g roasted red peppers, drained weight, thickly sliced
- 400g can chopped tomatoes with garlic
- 400g white fish fillet, cut into very large chunks
- few fresh mussels (optional)
TipIf you want to use a slow cooker...
Leave this stew to infuse for longer. Whizz the parsley stalks, half the leaves, oil and seasoning in a food processor. Add this to the onions, celery, paprika, peppers and tomatoes in the slow cooker pot. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours. Nestle the mussels in the sauce and scatter the fish on top. Re-cover and cook on High for 30 mins-1 hour. Discard any unopened mussels, stir the fish into the sauce then serve.